At the heart of Travelpro® is a man who knew more about travel than most anyone in the world. A Northwest Airlines 747 pilot, Bob Plath had crisscrossed the globe a thousand times over, suitcase in tow. He’d seen, first hand, what happened to luggage over time, and the toll it took on the traveler hauling it. Bob knew there had to be something better. And as the saying goes, “if you want something done right, do it yourself.” So he did.
Today, Travelpro's garment bags, suitcases, executive briefcases, rolling travel duffel bags, totes and backpacks are the choice of more than ninety airlines for their flight crews and also frequent travelers worldwide.
UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY & DURABILITY THE TRAVELPRO® DIFFERENCE
Standing behind every piece of Travelpro® luggage is their belief and the quality and craftsmanship goes above and beyond industry standards.
These bags are tested above the maximum allowable weight for a checked bag and put through more than fifteen different trials, including distance, durability, and temperature to make sure all fabrics, wheels, zippers, handles, and overall bag design can exceed the toughest wear and tear from frequent travel.
When we sell and ultimately you purchase Travelpro®, know you’re getting a bag that is ready to handle the trials of traveling with even the most demanding travelers.
Travel Pro Premium Elite
- Carry-on bags have External USB port with dedicated powerbank pocket meets FAA regulations for carry-on and checked baggage. Powerbank not included.
- Checked bags have integrated TSA approved locks that allow authorities to safely unlock and lock suitcase for inspection when needed (default lock code is 0-0-0 to open).
- PrecisionGlide™ System includes Contour Grip, PowerScope handle and MagnaTrac® spinner wheels for precise control and effortless roll.
- Patented PowerScope airline-grade aluminum extension handles minimizes wobble and has multiple stops to accommodate users of different heights.
- Carry-on bag includes Drop-in, fold-out suiter keeps clothes wrinkle-free during travel. larger Checked bags have Built-in, fold-out suiter keeps clothes wrinkle-free during travel.
- Deluxe interior tie down system includes built-in accessory pockets for quick access to essentials.
- Removable quart-size wet pocket is TSA compliant and perfect for storing toiletries.
- Premium leather top and side carry handles plus bottom handle cup provide comfortable carrying options.
- Tip-resistant tapered expansion adds up to 2” packing capacity when needed.
- High-density nylon fabric with DuraGuard® coating resists stains and abrasions.
- SUPRA™ zipper heads are engineered to resist damage from frequent use and abuse.
- Backed by our Built for a Lifetime Limited Worry Free Warranty which Includes cost of repair for damage caused by an airline or other common carrier for the life of the bag after registration under the New Trusted Companion Promise.
Travel Like the Pros Do with Offical FlightCrew 5 Luggage
Description in (H x L x W) Wt. (lbs) Cu. In.
Crew Cooler 8.5 x 9.5 x 7 1.2 549
City Tote 14 x 15 x 6.5 1.6 1343
Flight Tote 11.5 x 15 x 10 3 1709
Deluxe Tote 10.5 x 14 x 9 1.8 1343
Suiter Sleeve 12.5 x 19.5 x 2 1 488
Large Crew Cooler 10.5 x 14 x 9 2.3 1343
Multi-Purpose Tote 11.5 x 15 x 10 2.9 1709
Horizontal Rolling Overnighter 14 x 15 x 9 7.4 1770
Vertical Rolling Overnighter 16 x 14 x 8 8.1 1770
18” Exp. Rollaboard® 18 x 14 x 9 9.1 2746
19” Slim Rollaboard® 19 x 14 x 7 7.5 1892
21” Rollaboard® 21 x 14 x 8 9.4 2380
22” Rollaboard® 22 x 14 x 8 9.6 2441
22” Exp. Pilot Rollaboard® 22 x 14 x 9 10.7 3417
24” Exp. Rollaboard® 24 x 16 x 9.5 10.8 4394
22” Exp. Rollaboard® 22 x 14 x 9 9.9 3417
21” Exp. Spinner 21 x 14 x 9 8.9 3112
- Extension handle with “Anti-Crush” technology
prevents tubes from denting and stops at 38”, 40” and
42.5” ensuring a comfortable roll.
- High-impact, sealed ball-bearing wheels ensure
flawless performance, smoothest of rolls, long-lasting
durability and can be easily replaced with a standard
screwdriver if necessary.
- SUPRA™ zipper heads have been engineered to
resist damage from daily use and abuse.
- Tapered Expansion capability of up to 2” provides
additional packing flexibility while keeping the center
of gravity low.
- High density ballistic nylon fabric with DuraGuard®
coating for stain and abrasion resistance.
- Durable Polypropylene Honeycomb Framing
System provides exceptional durability, stability and
keeps luggage lightweight.
- Multiple interior pockets provide flexible packing
options, including storage for shoes, belts, power
cords and more.
- Low-profile top, side and bottom handles allow
luggage to be easily lifted into overhead bins and rolled
down narrow aisles.
- Padded laptop pocket and separate tablet sleeve
on most models.
- Protective crash-guard wheel housings, corner guards,
side feet and rubber skid guards.
The FlightCrew™ 5 luggage collection gives you total confidence and is supported by a comprehensive warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. In the unlikely event that a problem occurs with your luggage as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair your bag (or replace if repair is not possible) at our expense.
The Travelpro® warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship but does not cover wear or damage caused by abuse, mishandling, accidental damage, inappropriate selection, or carelessness caused by common carriers.
In the course of normal handling, your luggage may display abrasions, minor cuts, scratches, dents or soil. Certain component parts such as wheels, bumper feet, leather, etc. will show wear. This wear is not covered under the warranty. Travelpro® will provide prompt refurbishment services at a nominal cost.
Available Bag Sizes And Options
- Global Carry-On Expandable Rollaboard®
- Max Carry-on Expandable Rollaboard®
- Global Carry-on Expandable Spinner
- Max Carry-on Expandable Spinner
- 25" Expandable Spinner Suiter
- 26" Expandable Rollaboard® Suiter
- 29" Expandable Spinner Suiter
- Deluxe Tote
- Rolling Tote
- Rolling UnderSeat Carry-on
- Weekender Carry-on Duffel Bag with Suiter
- Carry-on Rolling Garment Bag
All Bags Available in the colors: Perfect Plum, Patriot Blue, Titanium Gray, Jet Black
Optional Organizers come in 5 styles, all organizers available in Gray or Khaki
Garment Organizer (Include with New Bag Purchase)
Packing Cubes Organizer
Suiter Organizer ( Max Size Only)
Travelpro Packlite 5 Softside Luggage
Packing is easy and organized with quick-access, exterior front pockets, full-length interior lid pocket, side accessory pocket and adjustable hold-down straps. Maximize your packing power with a high-tensile-strength expandable zipper that adds up to 2” more capacity, while the 2-position adjustable PowerScope Lite handle and high-performance ball bearing wheels ensure a turbulent-free glide.
Travelpro Packlite 5 Hardside Luggage
Take travel to new lights with Maxlite® 5. Up to 1/2 lbs. lighter - Durable as ever! This ultra-lightweight, ultra-durable 20-piece collection includes new colors and silhouettes.
Available in a Domestic and International size Expandable Carry-on bags, as well as 25", 29" Expandable Spinners.
Available Colors Include: Olive Green, Dusty Rose, Champagne, Azure Blue, and Black.
Luggage & Bag Repairs
We are a Fully Authorized Warranty & repair center for Travelpro luggage including Airline Crew Bags.
In addition to new bag repairs we have an extensive Stock of Parts for Older Travelpro bags.
With over 20 years in the business we have an extensive supply of classic bag parts to fix your treasured travel companion.
We are known nation wide, by repair centers and bag manufacturers to have an extensive parts selection, including part they don't even have.
Common issues we fix every day include:
- Top & Side Handles
- Tears / Cuts
- Missing Zipper Pulls
- Straight Wheels
- Spinner Wheels
- Pull-Up Handles / Trolleys
- Missing Zipper Heads
- Broken / Missing Rivets
- Broken Zippers
- Frame Issues